Parola



Source: www.achilez.com
After celebrating our New Year Party, that morning we decided to go swimming. And we have second thoughts of where we'll be going. And I suggested Parola, for I never been in this place. I just heard this place from my classmates and my fellow Cordovanhons. And as we arrived at the place, all I can say is "they don't lie" and I overwhelmed and said to myself  "I'm not wrong choosing Cordova, my own town, to be my subject.



It has a crystal clear water rich of sea creatures. The place is so refreshing though this place is not
officially announced as a beach yet, because they still need to preserve things with much time and rebuild ruined infrastructures. It has a tower-like structure where they get the name of the place, Parola.It is next to the Ro-ro port in Cordova, connecting Cordova and bohol; vice-versa. It has rocks where you can put your feet with the water climbing up to it. You can found a lot of sea creatures like small fishes, starfishes and any other sea foods.

Source: www.achilez.com


Beside this tower-like structure is a "seem-to-be-ruined unfinished building. I still don't know what this building is or for what this building for. But I guess it'll make one of the spots in this said area. You don't need to worry about the entrance fee for this is more than affordable, it's free. Just bring your own pack and stuffs for your convenience while enjoying the place and enjoyable succeed refreshing water.

0 comments: